All official transcripts are processed at USC Columbia. You can request an official copy of your transcript via the WEB by clicking here.
- Official transcripts are $12.00 per paper copy. Transcript fees are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Payment by check or money order must accompany your request. Please make checks and money orders payable to USC.
- Transcripts will not be issued for persons who have an outstanding balance or unfulfilled obligation to the university.
- Normal transcript processing is two to three business days after receiving the request.
- Only complete official USC transcripts are issued and will include all USC campuses.
- USC does not issue unofficial transcripts.
- USC does not fax transcripts.
- The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 requires that all transcript requests be in writing, signed and dated by the person to whom the record belongs.
- Once a transcript request has been submitted it cannot be canceled or changed.
We cannot accept responsibility for the delivery time of the U.S. Postal Service, or any other mail carriers nor can we accept responsibility for the non-delivery of a transcript if the recipient address or email provided to us is incomplete and or incorrect.