USC Salkehatchie awards various institutional scholarships to students who demonstrate excellence in academic performance. While the majority of scholarships are awarded based on the October 15 early deadline and February 15 regular deadline, the campus does accept scholarship applications on a rolling basis, and may award scholarships to deserving late applicants, as funds are available.
In order to qualify, entering freshmen must either have
- scored 1000 or higher on the SAT or 21 or higher on the ACT;
- OR be in the top 10% of their graduating class;
- OR have a 3.0 high school GPA or better.
Current USC Salkehatchie students must have
- a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better with a minimum of 9 semester hours completed at an accredited college or university
- AND be enrolled for a minimum of 6 semester hours, taking the majority of their classes at Salkehatchie.
All students must fill out a scholarship application and present it to the committee within specified time limits.