All students must make an appointment with their academic advisor before attempting registration. After meeting with your advisor, you may register for your classes using VIP.
To schedule your classes, access VIP by following the VIP link on the USC Salkehatchie website.
Follow these easy steps:
- From the USC Salkehatchie website, select VIP.
- Select “Login to VIP.”
- Login: Enter Student ID# and PIN. (*If you have forgotten your PIN number, you may follow the instructions for resetting your pin online here: RESET YOUR PIN. You can also request a PIN reset in the admissions office with a valid picture ID. Your provisional PIN will be forwarded to the e-mail address you provide on the request form. PIN numbers cannot be given over the phone.
- Main Menu: Select “Academics” for registration.
- Course Registration: Select “Show Me” for Course Registration.
- Schedule: Choose from the actions “Add,” “Drop,” “Change Section,” etc., then enter the six digit schedule code.
- Repeat: Steps 5-6 until all your courses have been added or dropped.