To enroll at USC Salkehatchie, transfer students must
- have earned a high school diploma, GED, or foreign secondary school equivalent;
- be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States or hold an approved, valid visa;
- complete an application for admission and pay the application fee;
- and submit official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended. Those institutions can send transcripts directly to us. Please contact them and ask them to do so.
- Transfer students who have completed less than 30 hours at another college or university must also submit to us their final, official high school transcripts and official copies of their SAT or ACT scores.
- Refer to financial aid information on the website for details about applying for or transferring financial aid to USC Salkehatchie. Our Federal School Code is 003454.
- Immunization records are not required for transfer students.
Students seeking regular transfer admission must have a cumulative college GPA of 2.25 or higher. Any transfer applicants whose college transcripts indicate a cumulative GPA of less than 2.25 must petition for admission as part of the branch campus admission policies. A faculty committee will determine whether the applicant will be admitted to USC Salkehatchie.
Transfer students are those coming to USC Salkehatchie from outside the University of South Carolina system. If you are attending another USC campus and wish to attend USC Salkehatchie in a future semester, simply complete a change of campus form in the admissions office of your current campus. There is no need to go through a full admissions application process!